The Burton Group – Bloomington, IN
Put your skills and experience to work at a dynamic, independent, family-owned company. The Burton Group, a top-notch financial services firm in Bloomington, IN that has existed for 10 years, has an opening for a full-time junior financial advisor specializing in life, Medicare, and health insurance.
And this is far more than just another job opportunity!
At The Burton Group, you’ll assist current and future clients with all their life, Medicare, and health insurance needs.
So, do you have the experience, drive and passion to launch us even higher?
And when you join our team, you’re given a lot more than a desk and a phone. You get:
- Access to existing clients
- Free training from a leading advisory firm in the industry to conduct seminars & seminar opportunities
- Top-notch administrative support
- Paid marketing support
- Name recognition of firm due to length of time & presence in community
- The equipment and software you need for illustrations and reports
- Income and growth potential that’s capped only by your ambition
But we also know that when it comes to choosing your next gig, it’s about a lot more than administrative support and software. That’s why we also provide:
- PTO & Holiday Pay
- Health insurance
- Retirement money
- Paid training and exam cost for Life & Health test
- Base salary + variable comp
Now, you’re probably wondering a little more about what we need, so here it is:
- Financial advisory/planning experience (Preferred)
- Life & Health Insurance License (Preferred)
- Experience using Microsoft Office products and web-based CRM systems (Required)
- The ability to communicate well both in person and in writing
- A commitment to following up with clients, partners, and Burton Group colleagues
Want some more specifics? If you join our team, here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Analyze financial information from clients to determine the strategies, products, and services they need to reach their financial goals
- Build and maintain a client base, acquire new clients, and consistently update client plans
- Build lasting relationships with prospects and clients by tracking their financial success and keeping them informed and engaged about the industry, the market, and the regulatory changes that may affect their finances
- Call on clients to deliver and explain policies and retirement income strategies
- Ensure every client receives truly outstanding customer service that also aligns with our company’s mission and values
Job Type: Full-time
Contact email@example.com if you are interested in either role.