The Burton Group has several types of events planned throughout the year: Seminars, 50+ Expo, and the Monroe County Fair.
The Burton Group provides 10-15 Medicare seminars in the Bloomington and the surrounding area. They are educational and informational. As a CMS (Center for Medicare/Medicaid Services) regulated event, we are restricted to their parameters. We present these seminars as a way to clarify the difference between original Medicare (Part A&B), Medicare Advantage (Part C), and the use of supplements and prescription drug plans through this presentation and also to answer any questions that come as a result of the process.
The Burton Group is a local independent agency-due to its AHIP Medicare certification and its representation of Medicare supplements, PDP plans, and Medicare Advantage-is able to fully answer questions regarding ALL areas of Medicare.
Medicare Seminars begin after Open Enrollment (October 15) all are one hour in length and include a question & answer time.
Please call The Burton Group at (812) 334-4000 to RSVP or for more information about these 2017 seminars or about Medicare.
- October 19, 6:30pm at Stonecroft Health Campus
- October 20, 10:00am at Ellettsville Branch Public Library
- October 24, 1:00pm at Bell Trace Living Community
- November 7, 6:30pm at Monroe County Public Library
- November 9, 10:00am at Hearthstone Health Campus
- November 14, 1:00pm at Ellettsville Branch Public Library
- November 29, 1:00pm at Southeast YMCA
- December 2, 2:00pm at Southeast YMCA
- December 5, 6:30pm at Monroe County Public Library
The City of Bloomington Parks and Recreation Department, in partnership with IU Health Bloomington, presents the 50+ Expo! The Burton Group has been an Expo Supporter and vendor. This event has been part of the Bloomington community for more than 40 years and is an invaluable source of information on health and wellness, recreation, travel, finances, and more! The event is held annually in May at the Twin Lakes Recreation Center, 1700 W. Bloomfield Rd.
The event features free health screenings, on-site shuttle service for both visitors and vendors, and a huge expo hall.